I recently was nominated by two of my favorite bloggers to receive The Liebster Award….Thank you so much ladies! It is so sweet of you! What a blessing y’all are to me!
I have to share 11 things about me…..yikes….ok here it goes…
1. I am Texas country girl and always will be
2. I don’t like Lobster and I live in Maine (it’s like a sin! lol)
3. I am from a huge family….I have 14 aunts and uncles both sides combined
4. I love Anne of Green Gables and Scarlett from Gone with the Wind
5. I love Dr. Pepper
6. I like to go on walks, but rarely get to
7. I LOVE the beach, it’s my favorite place
8. I dread hitting the next decade and only have 383 days to get used to it :/
9. I would love to go to Ireland and Scotland
10. I’m not a dog person
11. I love to scrapbook
Roz @ A Little R & R and Leslie Simply Better both have questions for me….so here it goes!
From Roz I received the following questions…..
1. What is your favorite season? As I’m getting older I’m learning to love winter. It allows for reflection and planning for the new year.
2. Have you ever traveled outside the United States? If so, where? Yes, Mexico…..a part of my heart will always be there
3. If you could speak another language fluently which language would you choose? Spanish….It’s my heart….
4. In which capacity do you serve in your church? Caring Ministry
5. What is the most interesting job that you’ve ever had? Contractor Services @ Home Depot
6. Do you play an instrument? I used to
7. Are you Pooh, Tigger, Rabbit, or Eyore? Tigger LOL
8. Coffee or Tea? Both?
9. Which is your favorite Bible Character? David
10. If you could live in any time period, which would you choose? Gone with the Wind era
11. Is it pop, Soda or Coke? Coke
From Leslie I received these questions…..
1. What was your favorite memory of childhood? Family time
2. Favorite memory of your teenage years? Knowing true love
3. Do you know Jesus Christ personally? Yes!!
4. What is your favorite book series? Left Behind Series
5. What song reminds you of summer time? Summer Lovin’
6. Who is your hero? My parents
7. Who do you admire and why? My mom…..she has been through it all and still praises God!
8. Do you like to travel? Where have you been? Yes! Mexico and all over the US!
9. What is your favorite quote or bible verse? Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it
10. How long have you been married? Is it what you thought it would be like? 7 years…..It’s not easy, but worth it!
11. Why do you blog? I love to write, and because God gives me the words to “speak”!
Now I think I’m supposed to nominate someone else…..let me go check the rules
I’m supposed to nominate 3-5 bloggers and give them questions….. so here we go
Favorite Blogs I Nominate!
1. What is your #1 dream?
2. What is your favorite scripture?
3. What is 1 thing you will change in 2013?
4. What would you tell yourself at 16?
5. Where would you live if you could choose anywhere
6. What is your favorite movie?
7. What is your favorite Bible story? and why?
8. What is your favorite ice cream?
9. Do you have a blog mission statement? If so what it is?
10. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
11. What’s your favorite color?